Privacy Notice complying with GDPR
I Lesley Inglis, (Psychotherapist), owner of Castaway Therapy, Data Processor & Controller;
Have undertaken GDPR training via Newcastle University on 22/05/2018
* I am registered with the ICO number ZA147868, renewable on 23.10.2019.
* I hold client data on record in complaince with legal REQUIREMENTS, including encrypted email.
* I abide by College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT) confidentiality policy.
* I do not allow any access to my records by any other individual or agency.
* I collect client information first hand i.e. information the client discloses to me.
* In compliance with COSRT I will hold data for 7 years from conclusion of our work.
* I store minimal client information electronically with password protection & end to end encryption.
* I do not give or sell 3rd parties any client information.
* Statuatory mandates e.g. for child protection & vulnerable adults, supercedes GDPR restrictions.
* I do not share sensitive client data.
* Subject Access Requests made in writing to me, results in a free summary within 1 month.
Exemptions occur when included 3rd parties, do not give consent for release.
* Any complaints with regard to GDPR matters, can be made to the ICO.
* Any complaints with regard to clinical matters, can be made to COSRT.